Credi Pty Ltd – Terms and Conditions of Use
credi.com is pleased to provide you with access to its website and related services owned or operated by Credi Pty Ltd (Credi Network) and its related bodies corporate (Credi) on these terms and conditions.
By accessing or using the Credi Network you agree to be bound by these terms and conditions of use (and the other terms and conditions and policies referred to in these terms and conditions and any other notices on the Credi Network) as amended from time to time.
Credi Pty Ltd (Credi) is not a bank, provider of legal advice or a financial lender.
Credi only provides a platform that allows friends, family and third parties to originate, negotiate and conclude loan agreements amongst themselves.
Credi does not provide legal advice, monitor or assess, agree, approve or decline any loan requests nor does the platform perform any funds transfer services.
Credi is not a law firm or legal practise, is not engaged in a legal practise and Credi does not act as lawyers or provide a legal service.
Nothing on this site should be considered legal advice and you should consult a lawyer in your area to get specific legal advice and certainty of your legal rights and obligations.
1 About the Credi Network
Credi publishes or makes available on the Credi Network information, advertisements, product and service offers, Software and links and other content supplied by Credi and third parties (Material). Credi does not warrant, represent, authorise or endorse the reliability, accuracy or completeness of any such Material published on the Credi Network or on any website that links from the Credi Network, (including third party display advertisements).
Credi does not provide any warranty in relation to any services advertised on the Credi Network by third parties including, but not limited to, any representation or warranty that the services are fit for the purpose intended or safe for the purpose intended.
2 Personal and Non Commercial Use Only
Use of the Credi Network is for your personal and non-commercial use only. Except for the Material held in your computer’s cache or a single permanent copy of the Material for your personal use you must not without the prior written approval of Credi:
- modify, copy, distribute, transmit, display, perform, reproduce, publish or license any Material;
- use or attempt to use any Material published on the Credi Network to create any web site or publication or searchable database;
- mirror or frame any web site or page within the Credi Network;
- use any automated process of any sort to query, access, retrieve, scrape, data-mine or copy any Material on the Credi Network or generate or compile any document, index or database based on the Material published on the Credi Network;
- transfer or sell any information, functionality or products or services offered on the Credi Network; or
- undertake any other action which is in violation of these terms and conditions (or other terms and conditions and policies referred to in these terms and conditions) or any applicable law.
If Credi considers, in its absolute discretion, that you or any party related to you (including any agent, representative, contractor or associate) has acted contrary to these Terms and Conditions or in a manner contrary to Credi’ interests, then Credi may immediately terminate your right to access and use the Credi Network at any time and reserves its rights to take any action it deems necessary or desirable to prevent such repeated action and / or further access to the Credi Network.
3 You are Responsible for the use of the Credi Network
Whilst Credi takes care to ensure that the Material on the Credi Network is correct, current and free from errors, Credi does not warrant the accuracy or completeness of or the representations made in the Material on the Credi Network or any web site that links from the Credi Network or any information received as a result of using the Credi Network. You are responsible for assessing the accuracy of the Material and rely on it at your own risk.
The Credi Network is a platform to allow you to negotiate and formalize the terms of a loan agreement. You are solely responsible for the terms of any loan agreement negotiated between you and third parties. Credi does not advise or provide any guidance on the reasonableness on the terms of any loan agreement. You should seek professional or legal advice from a third party if you require further advice or guidance.
The services and Material made available on the Credi Network are provided as general information only. The services and Material are not professional, expert or other advice and are not a substitute for such advice; may not be appropriate, correct or sufficient for your circumstances; should not be relied on as the only reason you do or do not do anything; and may not be continually accessible or free from errors or viruses.
You agree to indemnify Credi against any liability, loss, claim or demand if Credi (or any of its officers, representatives, employees or agents) suffers any loss or damage or incurs any cost in connection with a breach by you (or any of its officers, representatives, employees or agents) of these terms and conditions.
You must keep your username and password to access the Credi Network secure and confidential and not provide those details to any third party under any circumstance. You represent and warrant to Credi that you accept all liability for any unauthorised use of any username and password issued to you.
4 Services Provided By Credi
If Credi offers services to you, those services may be subject to additional terms and conditions. To the extent of any inconsistency between these terms and conditions and the additional terms and conditions, the additional terms will prevail to the extent of the inconsistency.
Credi may offer to provide you with services and a standard loan agreement document for a fixed price (inclusive of GST) per loan agreement. In addition, You may be offered a monthly management fee (inclusive of GST) for each separate loan agreement. The monthly management fee will end one month:
- after the loan agreement to which it relates has been repaid or written off; or
- after You provide notice to Credi to end the monthly management fee for a loan agreement.
The fees for services and a loan agreement document and the monthly management fee will be as advertised on credi.com from time to time.
5 Services Provided By Third Parties
If services are offered on or through the Credi Network by third parties (sellers):
- Credi does not act as any person’s agent or broker; arrange any contract between you and any person or; provide any warranty in relation to any person’s services;
- Credi will not be responsible for the terms of any transaction between you and any person; any services purchased by you from any person or; resolving any dispute between you and any person.
6 Credi Liability to You is Limited
Other than as set out in this clause, and to the full extent permitted by law, all rights, remedies, conditions, guarantees and implied and express warranties in respect of any services provided by Credi are HEREBY EXCLUDED.
To the full extent permitted by the law, Credi will only be liable to you:
- pursuant to any guarantee, right or contractual term that arises, is created or is implied by operation of law and that cannot be excluded PROVIDED THAT, to the full extent permitted by law, any such liability of Credi is limited, at Credi’s option, to (A) supplying the relevant services again or (B) paying the cost of such replacement supply;
- except to the extent that liability cannot be excluded, Credi will not be liable to you:
- for claims arising out of or in connection with your access and use of the Credi Network and related services whether arising in contract, tort (including negligence), indemnity, strict liability, breach of warranty or statute;
- to the full extent permitted by law, Credi will not be liable to you for loss of use, production, profit, revenue, business, data, contractor anticipated savings or for delay or for any financing costs or increase in operating costs or any economic loss for any indirect or consequential loss or damage.
- For these purposes, the term Credi will mean Credi, its officers, employees, contractors and agents, whether individually or collectively.
These terms and conditions will survive the expiration or termination of this agreement.
7 Copyright, Trademarks and Licence
Material on the Credi Network is © Credi Pty Ltd and is protected by Australian and international copyright and intellectual property laws. All rights not expressly granted under these terms and conditions are reserved by Credi. Unless otherwise indicated on the Credi Network, the material on the Credi Network is owned by or licensed to Credi and is subject to copyright (the “Copyright Material”).
- only copy or reproduce the Copyright Material for the purpose of browsing the Credi Network or making a copy for your own personal, private or research use, provided that such use constitutes fair use under the Copyright Act;
- not alter or modify the Copyright Material in any way or remove any legal notice associated with it.
Credi.com and other names of Credi product and/or services referenced herein may be trademarks of Credi Pty Ltd. Other product and company names mentioned on the Credi Network may be the trademarks of their respective owners. Nothing displayed on the Credi Network should be construed as granting you any intellectual property rights including the right to use any trademark, without Credi’s (or the relevant owner’s, if applicable) express written consent.
8 Membership to the Credi Network
If you choose to become a member of the Credi Network, additional products and services may be made available to you.
By becoming a Credi member, you agree to receive electronic communications from Credi about its products and services.
If you choose to utilise membership products and services, you agree to abide by any additional terms and conditions of those specific products and / or services.
9 Communications Services
Credi may provide you with the ability to communicate with Credi, the Credi Network, advertisers and users of the Credi Network through agreements, online forms, electronic requests and enquires, bulletin boards, blogs, competition entries, online forums, inbound phone number services and other forms of electronic messaging (Communications Services).
You acknowledge that Communications Services may be public and not private communications. Further, you acknowledge that Communication Services may be collected, stored and scanned by Credi. You should not however, consider Communication Services to have been reviewed, screened, or approved by Credi.
Use of the Communications Services is provided on condition that You do not do any of the following:
- transmit any information or material which is knowingly incorrect, misleading or deceptive; transmit any defamatory, infringing, obscene, indecent or unlawful information or material
- or information;
- transmit spam, chain letters, contests, junk mail, surveys or other mass messaging; use the Communications Services for any unlawful purpose;
- post or upload files that contain software or other material or information in breach of any person’s intellectual property or privacy rights;
- upload files that contain viruses, corrupted files, worms, defects or any other similar software or programs that may damage the operation of another’s computer or damage any of Credi Network’s infrastructure;
- delete any author attributions, legal notices or proprietary designations or labels in any file that is uploaded;
- advertise or offer to sell any goods or services, or conduct or forward surveys, contests or chain letters other than as approved by Credi;
- download any file posted by another user of the Communications Services that you know, or reasonably should know, is unlawful or contrary to these terms and conditions;
- excessively use the Communications Services in a manner which may hinder or prevent Credi from providing services to any other persons or which may threaten the integrity or use by any person of the Credi Network;
- authorise, aid, abet encourage or incite any person to do any of the above acts.
Credi may, but has no obligation to, review the use of the Communications Services by you and in its absolute discretion may delete, edit, refuse to post or remove in whole or part any information or material uploaded or posted using the Communications Services.
10 Software Services
Any software, including HTML code and ActiveX controls, that is made available to download from the Credi Network (“Software”) is owned by Credi and/or its suppliers.
Your use of the Software is governed by the terms of the end user license agreement, if any, which accompanies or is included with the Software (“License Agreement”). You must agree to the terms of the License Agreement before using the Software.
If there is no License Agreement, Credi grants you a personal, non-transferable license to use the Software for viewing and otherwise using the Credi Network in accordance with these terms and conditions, and for no other purpose. You must not:
- copy, reproduce, translate, adapt, vary or modify in whole or in part or the Software;
- reverse assemble or reverse compile or directly or indirectly allow or cause a third party to reverse assemble or reverse compile, in whole or in part, the Software;
- introduce or use any device, software or routine that interferes or attempts to interfere with the operation of the Software; or
- sub-license, rent, lease, lend or grant to any person any rights to use the Software other than as set out in this paragraph.
11 Credi and Your Privacy
12 What Law Governs these Terms and Conditions
This Agreement is governed by and construed in accordance with the laws of the State of Western Australia, Australia and you irrevocably submit to the exclusive jurisdiction of the courts in that State.
13 Credi May Change These Terms and Conditions
Credi may cease to provide you with access to the Credi Network or any of its services without notice
All rights not expressly granted are reserved.
14 Contact Credi
If you have a question, problem or complaint or need to contact us:
|Location:||Perth, Western Australia, Australia.|
|Postal Address:||2/51-57 Market Street, Fremantle 6160 WA.|
|Phone:||+61 448 617 280|